Gabrielle Union Offers $75,000 in Grants and Mentoring Sessions to Black Women-Owned Businesses
In honor of International Women's Day, actress and entrepreneur Gabrielle Union and celebrity hairstylist Larry Sims, co-founder of Flawless by Gabrielle Union, have partnered with LinkedIn to award an $25.000 grant initiative to three black women-owned businesses that are active in the fields of fashion, skin care, and hair accessories.
- Must be 18+.
- The company must be based and operated in the United States (open to U.S. residents and U.S.-based brands only).
- The company must be in one of the following categories: fashion, skincare, or hair accessories/tools.
- Must have an existing company website and social media presence.
- Products are not in distribution at a major retailer.
- Businesses must be past the ideation phase with a fully developed product or service with customers, or ready for customers.
Eligible applicants must complete the application in its entirety and submit it by April 19. To learn more about the Lift As We Rise Grant visit https://flawlesscurls.com/pages/lift-as-we-climb-grant-initiative-promotion.